Curry roux made only from "Natural Umami"
All the ingredients are familiar and simple, such as those found in the kitchen at home and those that can be bought at supermarkets.
Mixing the spices, stir-fry onions are tanned, and simmered with vegetables and fruits..
Only the time-consuming parts are finished first to make a roux that can be used at any time.
【How to cook】
1) Cut the vegetables to the size you like. Heat the oil in a thick pan, add the vegetables and fry without burning.
2) Add 23oz of water and bring to a boil, then slowly simmer over low heat until the ingredients are soft while removing the lye.
3) !>After turning off the heat, add a bag of our curry and melt it well.
4) Add a secret flavor such as honey.
5) Boil over low heat for 5 to 15 minutes with stirring so that the bottom of the pot does not burn.